CONSENT TO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF USER OF SITE NIVAL.COM
The user, being a subject of the personal data, by leaving an application on Internet site with the address: https: http://nival.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) (including low-level domains), has given this Consent to processing of his personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Consent”).
The User Acting of one's own free will and volition for his own benefit and acknowledging his legal capacity, gives his consent to Nival International Limited (a legal entity incorporated and acting under the legislation of the Republic of Cyprus, Reg. No. HE 354994) (hereinafter referred to as “Nival”), to processing of User’s personal data on the following terms and conditions.
- The Consent has been given in relation to processing of the personal data using or without the use of automation facilities.
- The Consent has been given in relation to processing of the following personal data:
The personal data which are not special: surname, name, patronymic, passport details, residence address, contact telephone numbers; email addresses; place of employment and position held; user data (details of location; operating system type and version; Browser type and version; device type and screen resolution; the source from which the user came to the site; from what site or by what advertisement; language of the operating system and Browser; which pages the user opens and which buttons he presses; ip-address.
- Personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’).
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’).
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’).
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’).
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by this the legislative regulations in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (‘storage limitation’).
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
- The personal data are not public.
- The purpose of the personal data processing: processing of individuals incoming requests to give a consultation; analytics of individuals acts on the Site and web functioning; mailing if the user is interested therein.
- Any processes of Nival actions mentioned hereof shall accord straightly to:
Regulation (eu) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the CouncilEU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC in November 2001 with the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of the Individual) Law of 2001 and its amendments (Law No. 37(I)/2003, 105(I)/2012))
- During processing the personal data will be handled as follows: collection; recording; filing; accumulation; storage; elaboration (updating, base amendment); retrieval; use; local transmission to the extent permitted; blocking; deletion; destruction.
- The personal data shall be processed until the Operator becomes aware that the User revoked his Consent or that the individual unsubscribed mailings, if any. Processing of the personal data may be ceased upon the request of the subject of the personal data. No personal data fixed in hard copy shall be stored.
- The consent may be revoked by the subject of the personal data or his representative by sending a written application to the Operator or its representative to the address:
3 THEMISTOKLI DERVI JULIA HOUSE 1066 NICOSIA CYPRUS
- This Consent shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Republic of Cyprus. You agree to submit any dispute arising out of your use of this Site to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Republic of Cyprus.
- If the subject of the personal data or his representative revokes the consent to processing of his personal data the Operator shall be entitled to continue processing of his personal data without his consent.
- The consent shall be valid all the time until cessation of the personal data processing specified hereof.